News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Swift Go 14 (2023) review: The 14-inch laptop with a 2.9k OLED panel for US$800

Started by Redaktion, November 04, 2023, 13:44:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Swift Go 14 boasts a low weight (1.3 kg), an aluminum case and an OLED screen (2,880 x 1,800 pixels, 90 Hz) with a work-friendly 16:10 aspect ratio. Furthermore, the laptop features two USB 4 ports, a QHD webcam and an attractive price (US$800).

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Swift-Go-14-2023-review-The-14-inch-laptop-with-a-2-9k-OLED-panel-for-US-800.764925.0.html

Enma45

With an Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EU you cannot render 3D and it is impossible to play AAA games, so I do not recommend this laptop. Also, the internal 13 gen processor built at 10nm+++ has already been seen in many reviews, the high energy consumption and excess heat in the processor, I imagine they will want to liquidate stocks because no one wants it.

LL

This is not a gaming machine.
The issue as many times occur is that the hardware is not fit for the chassis use. A dark screen made worse by a glassy screen makes a very mobile device un-usable outside medium illuminated or dark rooms. It makes no sense.

Neenyah

Quote from: Enma45 on November 04, 2023, 20:07:41With an Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 80EU you cannot render 3D and it is impossible to play AAA games, so I do not recommend this laptop. Also, the internal 13 gen processor built at 10nm+++ has already been seen in many reviews, the high energy consumption and excess heat in the processor, I imagine they will want to liquidate stocks because no one wants it.
Lol.

BarryAa

QuoteFlickering detected at a brightness setting of 100 % and below. There should be no flickering or PWM above this brightness setting.
Well, I suppose it's pretty difficult task to set the brightness above 100%. ;-)

eyelay

I bought a freedos laptop and installed Windows 11 myself. Quick access did not come installed, I could not find this application on the support site. There is care center and acersense, but there are no OLED-related settings in these applications, where can I download them?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview