News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Fitbit sleep tracking redesign slammed by Versa, Sense and Charge users

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2024, 13:34:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryland

I dislike it very much, I also dislike that they made a standard feature now part of premium. The older format was nice and pleasing to the eyes.

Irene T

Where do we get to vote for the change regarding sleep?  They took away so much information.  I will be switching to another smartwatch after years of loving Fitbit!!

Liz

I agree with majority of comments...new sleep update confusing. Data doesnt seem accurate. Sleep add button..for what? Isn't watch supposed to capture data? I don't know what to add...I was asleep! Who set sleep timeline? I didnt! Must be defaulted, settings/activity/sleep has nothing set up. Other sleep stats & sleep timeline stats dont calculate to total sleep. Oxygen stats...learn more info doesnt tell enough. What does flat line mean? Was I dead?? Lol. Tweaks to this recent update may be helpful.

Pam Reid

I find the new sleep data very confusing as most have already documented.  I don't understand why they would want to mess with a process that we have had for some time.

Deborah Bazer

I hate it mine says I only sleep 49 minutes and I know I  was sleeping at least 4 hours at the least!

Dawn B

Debi T

As others have said, I HATE the new redesign for the sleep data.  I used to check this first thing every morning.  Now I can't make any sense of it.  WHY in the world would you change something like this for absolutely NO REASON whatsoever??  It worked GREAT before you screwed it up!!!  Bring the old version back & get rid of this nonsense!!!

RobinA

Where do wo go to vote ?? I hate the new look and desperately want the old one back!!

Alan

I was shocked to see the latest change to the sleep data. What was wrong with the previous display? It was so much easier to read and decipher.  This new update is way too difficult to interpret.  The colors are so muted that I can't identify the difference from one range to the other. I feel this latest update is terrible, just terrible! Why fix something that ain't broke?
Bring back the previous version and leave well enough alone!

Bill

This is a terrible update.  Difficult to comprehend.  Time to switch to a different fitness watch.

Evonne

I'm so relieved to find all these posts! I thought I'd lost what's left of my mind from lack of sleep after FITBIT basically broke the sleep mode of their app! I loaded and re loaded 3 times before I decided to google and find out if everyonr else is experiencing this s*** show! And can someone explain to me why I'm suppose to move my fitbit to Google account. Did Google buy fitbit? I'm sleepless in Spokane! I am researching new watches! I have a Samsung GEAR 3 but it's too heavy to sleep in. Any other recommendations? I'm positive that I'm not going to continue to pay for Fitbit premium when I get nothing for my money!

Victoria

really ineffective views in the update.  sleep stages too small to see when you moved from one stage to the next,  which is a necessary reason for having a fitbit. it doesn't allow to change to a landscape view that made it easier to read. the looks is very childish looking. no longer can see the weekly views for comparison.
the new views are disgusting.

Ro

I agree with all the negative reactions of the Fitbit sleep. It takes longer to see how many hours I slept. I work night shift so it's very important to me to check my hours of sleep when I wake up in the afternoon. In addition, I noticed that my Fitbit versa died so fast and not even recorded my sleep. I charged my Fitbit fully charged before I wear it going to sleep.

TB

Google is trying very hard to force people to upgrade to the paid subscription version of the app.  I tried it and it's a rip off.  It provides nothing.  Now they are transferring the unpaid features to paid so you must upgrade to get them.  I'll be searching for another non Fitbit device if Google continues to move in this direction.  Samsungs looking way more appealing these days.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview