News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 8 Pro: Do not buy Xiaomi's mid-range handset for its cameras

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2020, 20:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunil Kapadia

Totally crap article, i am using this phone for 3 months now and it is outstanding phone with strong miui 11 and hardware..what else do you want to 200 euro and camera is also outstanding, notebookchat.com is crap dont follow it, useless people

V M S Kumar

I couldn't understand how they are degrading a company, which has a massive welcome from the hearts of people right from Redmi 2 to till date. Notebook has not received any from Xiaomi. Till the date Redmi cannot be compitable with its products at the Price. I am using Rendu from notre. I am not facing any problems. My entire family using Rendu of different models.

Jacques Rerolle

I strongly disagree.

I have that note 8 Pro and note 10 pro and I must say the optical stabilisation makes a big difference when the phone is not on a gimbal /tripod in low light conditions.
YouTube.com/JacReviewsStuff

mrDeMoN4u

You ppl do not know what are you writing about...
I have the phone for 3 months now and it's amaizing in all areas for the money...
From the 4500mha battery to the screen and especialy the GPU!!!!!!
So please...I do not know who paid you for this but you are...i do not have the words for it...

May the force be with you...

Gloria

I have used this my new device for close to three months now and it is very ok in every aspect including the cameras and video. I don't know what you people are talking about. Redmi Note 8 Pro is very outstanding in performance. Stop discouraging people from buying it.

Numir

I'd say buy Redmi Note 8 Pro for it's camera, especially the camera hardware it offer. Yes the default/stock camera app has a sluggish image processing algorithm but most people who would buy this phone aim for another reason, free upgrade if u may: that is installing Gcam app. Boom, u have a Pixel 3a level camera quality with more powerful processing power. I used Redmi 5 Plus until today, with Gcam as default camera. It's 200% better than the stock.

Chicka

Total crap article.. Using a xiaomi redmi note 8 pro.. Camera top notch. Gpu insane. Doesn't overheat. Maybe I got the only good one. Lol

TOTAL CRAP ARTICLE&WRITER

Whoever wrote this article better quit being a writer. This article didn't even include how they compared the redmi device to another device. Proof to show comparison to another device. Totally biased article just because you're paid?? Disgusting

Kamran Akram

I have my redmi note 8 pro which I have not used at moment. Check review and camera review I think it's excellent phone. All phone have their short come like £1200 phone. High flagship phone need learn something from   xiaomi phone who keep price down and offer flagship quality and performance. Well done xiaomi

Ashish Singh

Shut Up u bastard reviewer.u are totally worng reviewing. REDMI NOTE 8 PRO is the best phone under 17k for camera,GPU,CPU everything.
Own it and see realme phones bmget slow just after 2 to 3  months use but redmi phones performing constant at least 2 years..
Note 8 Pro is the real value for money phone in every aspect and specially for pubg players..

ChaelMico

Awfully written. Everything here is not true.
Weak GPU? Heating surface? Lol realme paid you to write this? Or you're one of those Pocophone users that are bitter with RN8pro?

ChaelMico

SHAME ON YOU, ALEX ANDERSON. SLANDERER EWW. QUIT YOUR JOB AS "WRITER". APPLE WORSHIPPER

Keith Sheppard

Julián Camacho

I really wanted to know what are the bad things about this phone but your article sucks, it is so bad it does not even use argument to support your claims. You only say like"experts agree"... Well experts agree people without areguments are just idiots ... Yeah the truth hurst... This article is just trash.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview