News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Makita reveals unusual MW001G portable microwave with USB charging

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2023, 12:09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Makita MW001G portable microwave has been unveiled. The gadget has a maximum power output of 500 W and is powered by 40 V 8 Ah lithium-ion batteries. You can use the device to heat eleven lunches on a single charge, with settings adjusted via a series of buttons and dials on top of the device.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Makita-reveals-unusual-MW001G-portable-microwave-with-USB-charging.704020.0.html

J. C. Christopher

Microwaves are bad for your health, folks. Engage your brains prior to making purchases of this kind.

S.Yu

Quote from: J. C. Christopher on March 29, 2023, 17:34:00Microwaves are bad for your health, folks. Engage your brains prior to making purchases of this kind.
...which is because? Don't tell me it's because of electromagnetic radiation.

Fred

This contraption can only manage a 500-watt output like setting my 1,200-watt one on 41.6%, lol?), it can only do so for eight minutes on a charge, and it costs EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS?!? Surely this is an April Fools' joke, yes? Because, according to the directions on the package, that's not enough power/time for my frozen lasagna lunch. I'd have to plug it in. Which means I could simply buy a full-power microwave oven - for a fraction of that price. Such a small fraction, in fact, that I would have enough left over for a generator and a fair bit of fuel. . . .

S.Yu

Quote from: Fred on April 02, 2023, 10:49:19This contraption can only manage a 500-watt output like setting my 1,200-watt one on 41.6%, lol?), it can only do so for eight minutes on a charge, and it costs EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS?!? Surely this is an April Fools' joke, yes? Because, according to the directions on the package, that's not enough power/time for my frozen lasagna lunch. I'd have to plug it in. Which means I could simply buy a full-power microwave oven - for a fraction of that price. Such a small fraction, in fact, that I would have enough left over for a generator and a fair bit of fuel. . . .
😅

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview