News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trouble in paradise: MIUI 12.1.2 (Android 11) for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is plagued by multiple bugs

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 17:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Chalmers-Stevens

I have the Mi10Tpro running Android 11 after upgrading from Android 10. I had a small issue with the touchscreen not working correctly after using Mi Video. Thankfully this was resolved after redownloading the update package and reinstalling again, no problems since.
The only persistent bug is the storage space bar graph not showing the content correctly.

Livius

I am not surprised one bit. This is something typical or better yet normal for Xiaomi. This is one of the main reasons why I will never buy their phones again. Cheap quality as always.

Raghav Baweja

The company should take this seriously and give a new update for bug fixes soon.
There's alot of lag now and moreover there's another issue sometimes while viewing video it crashes after refreshing comes to normal
Sometimes while scrolling it gets lagged for a second then it works normal sometimes the whole system gets slow
It needs optimisation and bug fixes @xiaomi_india are you listening??

Andarsim

As heavy user, after update to 12.1.1 Global I noticed my phone get stuck on unlock during call, and sometimes not often unlocks under my cheek and I got blown out by Loudspeaker. But as former Samsung Note 24589 user im used to faulty proximity sensor. Some apps freeze randomly for no apparent reason... no trouble for me, they are fixing this I'm sure aren't you?

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Andarsim on March 24, 2021, 12:15:35
As heavy user, after update to 12.1.1 Global I noticed my phone get stuck on unlock during call, and sometimes not often unlocks under my cheek and I got blown out by Loudspeaker. But as former Samsung Note 24589 user im used to faulty proximity sensor. Some apps freeze randomly for no apparent reason... no trouble for me, they are fixing this I'm sure aren't you?
I am sure they will fix the problems sooner or later, but I am wondering about their testers. How is it possible for such faulty code to pass through QC???

Arnold Arca

When I update my phone Mi 10T Pro to Miui 12.1.1 Global Version messenger chat heads changed to the bubbles. And some of my apps crashes and lags. Hope this issues fix soon as possible.😥😥😥

Jann Ezra

My phone is Mi Note 10 . I've also experienced those problems with that update. Aside from that. I also encountered problems with dual apps. Not doing the same function as before. Apps suddenly freeze. But the phone is completely responsive. Often lags.

Abuhena

Same issue in my mobile mi 10t After update. In my mobile have  touch screen issue. From right. Left. Down. Touch not working after updating.

Kabeer asim

My trouble comes when i uae to call and after some time when time ends up and i use to cancel the call by clicking on the red button the red button doesn't work it's sooo irritating and the solution is when i use my thum from down to up to show the gesture home button on the screen then ONLY the cancel button works

Selva

Citrax

My biggest issues are apps freezing randomly, VoIP not working most of the time which is a big issue living in a signal blackspot and finally memory usage.  Whereas I would usually have 6gb available most of the time I'm lucky if I have 4gb with all apps closed down. I'm assuming this extra memory use is causing the lag we're experiencing.

Alex.S

Some of this problems started to appear even on the Poco X3 NFC, especially the touchscreen and random lag spikes issues. Maybe they just hurried to launch the Android 11 update to be able to get faster to MIUI 12.5. Who knows?
Maybe the problems will go away with the MIUI 12.5 update, or they will make a small patch that will resolve those problems previously.

Jimmy

Last Sunday when i update my 10t pro with 12.1.1.0 stable (RJDMIXM)  after restart back command was unresponsive and my swiftkey keyboard was ERASED and default on search bar, google chrome etc was google voice thingy. I try few times to instal SWIFTKEY keyboard from market without any luck and then that make me angry. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
After instalation keyboard app (don t remember name) i find on chrome some version of Swiftkey and again few time restart phone then everything starts to run good without any problems.

Yash Dubey

Mobile screen get stuck and display get off sometime and sometimes app get crashed and delay now I am use old 11 my phone is redmi note 7s I will never buy mi product or give me updated latest version not 12.1.2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview