News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trouble in paradise: MIUI 12.1.2 (Android 11) for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is plagued by multiple bugs

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2021, 17:24:25

Previous topic - Next topic

EddyJDT

I think the culprit is iphone 12 features in settings. I reset my Mi 10 5g, the issue still appears. Especially when people call me, I cannot answer the call because the call icon freeze.

Kemi

Same issues with my Mi Note 10 lite. At times the lower bottom of the screen goes unresponsive and fingerprint ready fails for not thumb almost always. Very painful excess

Amlan Nayak

My MI 10T pro is running Android 11 on miui 12.1.1 global stable but haven't faced any issues yet.

Oli Ooi

Version 12.1.2 - every app crashed yesterday.
Reinstalled most, worked fine for a minute and then it crashed again.
Basically nothing is working, including can't receive or make calls.

Ahmed El Sayed

Facing the same here. I already did the needed backup and now on the way to restore factory settings.
So disappointed.

Mirko

I have problem with viber and what's up nottification it look so wierd after update and ugly I think on pop up nottification, another bug is suddenly locking device when I  use it some nottification lock device immidietly

Tiger

If I could afford it I would throw this Mi 10t pro down the drain ...expensive disappointing brick of crappy electronic.should have gone for the OnePlus .stay away from Xiaomi phones .

Ateeb Khan

There are other bugs as well...
Including,
Same person's name showing in two different conversations in notifications shade and his picture as well...
Other than that their alignment isn't good too...
Control centre fonts are half cutted...

Anna Chan

MIUI 12.0.11 on Android 10. Been having problems with facebook messenger and google chrome. It freezes sometimes. One time it froze for around 5 minutes, I thought my phone would become a brick! Breathed a huuuuge sigh of relief when it restarted on its own and worked again. This happened twice and the phone was just 2 or 3 months old! For sure won't be upgrading to a xiaomi phone in thr future.

Markusryu

IvanX

- Messages notifications are all visually mixed up /sometimes there's no notification at all
- Not switching to mobile data after leaving wifi /must restart to make it work again
- proximity sensor not working properly any more /during the call screen comes ON sometimes

Xindreg

My mi note 10 lite face alot of issue some are included in the mentioned issues but also theres few more my lowest settings of haptic feedback is not working its gone i used to type with my haptic feedback settings on low and now it doesnt work only work when set to medium and also bubbles features are f*** doesnt work properly it's ugly and i cant use the messengers chat heads anymore and notification is not clean sometimes it also mix up and the notification are looking like they are not aligned properly it's like buttons are place whenever they like and more i forgot the others but theres alot that has change and android 11 ruin that my whole experience gon s*** feel like im using my phone only by half its features its like handicap and some apps dont open if i dont clear the data whenever i open it just closed instantly only be fix when i clear data my app which sucks specially if it happens to my games and it does and theres alot more i thought its a stable update but its not i hope it get fix and bring back my old experience and next update improve it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview