News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire 5 A515-56 im Test: Preiswertes Office-Notebook mit passablen Laufzeiten

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2022, 11:24:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Das Aspire 5 hat einen Tiger-Lake-Prozessor an Bord, erwärmt sich kaum und produziert nur wenig Lärm. Dazu gesellen sich eine beleuchtete Tastatur, passable Akkulaufzeiten und 2 Jahre Garantie. Das Gesamtpaket ist für knapp 500 Euro zu haben.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Acer-Aspire-5-A515-56-im-Test-Preiswertes-Office-Notebook-mit-passablen-Laufzeiten.661085.0.html

NikoB

It would be a normal typewriter for $400 (but no more) if at least there was a full-fledged numpad, but it is not here. and the tactile quality of fast blind typing is disgusting in reality. This is a useless device for office work and work in Excel. I can't even imagine who needs such a "miracle". Unless very pretentious people.

And I don't believe in native contrast of 1800:1 on semi-matte IPS, it's impossible a priori. The tester did not check the gamma curve, I am 100% sure that dark shades are simply not visible there for the sake of artificial contrast, which is most often the case when manufacturers try to create the impression of a contrast screen on a cheap panel for a penny.

The noise is too high under load, and it will be there almost all the time under 50% and above even in surfing. It's no good, except for a noisy office.

I would also understand this strange device as a surf machine (where the keyboard is minimally necessary), but it has a completely lousy screen in terms of color reproduction (despite the fact that at this price it MUST be set to 72% NTSC) and there is not even an EDID autocalibrator (which visually slightly improves the perception on cheap panels), which is only available in SoC from AMD.

As a result, the saying - the miser pays twice, is fully justified.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview