News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

A new smartwatch sensor can measure blood sugar, hydration, alcohol and blood pressure levels

Started by Redaktion, July 22, 2021, 02:11:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraser

Is there any way fir this to look like a bracelet rather than a watch?  Seriously, those smart watches are not attractive.  The only reason to wear them is for the health benefit.

[email protected]

This is something that would be great for everyone who has diabetes type 1 or 2.
I know it is something that I would love to have. More than willing to test this for the company!

Princess123

My Son whom is 16 would love to trial this.  He is type 1 we have been looking into this tech for a while and can't wait for something to hit the market.  He is so sporty and active this would be a break though for so many if it actually works

Michelle Martinez

Hello I am type 2 diabetic with extremely high blood pressure and could really use something like this. I would love to test this watch for you. I also have high cholesterol fibromyalgia osteoporosis bad lower back to which they have burnt the nerves in my back and it still hasn't helped. I also have ptsd bpd mdd and anxiety ughh I am only 50 and feel like I'm 90. I do reviews on Amazon as well as all social media platforms so if you would like a review on any of these sites I can help

Carmen

It seems that Diabetics and High Blood Pressure patients would be excited to have a quick view of their illness to take necessary action.
I am a 66 year old with an uncontrolled type 2 Diabetic issue.  My situation, besides my illness  is having to poke my fingers 3 or more times to check my glucose level.  At any age the needle hurts but with age the pain doesn't go away so quickly.
Would love to try this innovative watch and hope it goes on the market soon.  Thank you for your attention.

Sharon Denzel

I am excited to hear about the upcoming Apple Watch.  Very interested due to having type 2 diabetes, Crones disease, Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue.  These are all autoimmune diseases.  At 71 this is very time consuming diseases to control. I feel this would help many people.  If you need someone to test the watch let me know,

[email protected]

This is awesome, being a diabetic and one with high blood pressure this would be very useful.  I would love to trial and I would purchase this watch.

Umang desai

Hello,
I am type 2 do diabetes patient and tech reviewer for lot of stuff. I would like to help on this project and provide very helpful review if needed. Please keep me posted.
Thanks
Umang

Sandy Fields

Hello, I have high blood pressure and I am diabetic. This trial would be perfect for me, I am continuously on the go and I don't always have time to stop and check my bloodsugar or my blood pressure. Thank you.

Sheri Alampi

My husband is type 2. He is very active and always doing something. He doesn't check his sugar regularly, this is concerning to me. He would be great candidate for a trial. We are really interested as to when this will be released to the public.

kkdev9

I have type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
I'm highly interested to test this device at the earliest. Thanks!

MICHAEL WYNNE

Hi,
I have nothing wrong with me at all.
But I too would be interested in testing this new sensor, as you will also need control guinea pigs.

Michael

Louise hesketh

I have been diagnosed with Hypertension and high cholesterol. I am in the process of losing weight and improving diet. This would help me monitor my blood pressure and notice if it improves.

Karen Daley

Would be interested in being a test subject. Am pre-diabetic and experience hypoglycemia at least twice a month.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview