News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

RTX 4080-rivaling Intel Arc Battlemage to launch in Q1 2024 while Arc Alchemist to be refreshed in Q3 2023 per leaked internal roadmap

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2023, 21:38:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel may be preparing to do a refresh of the Arc Alchemist later this year according to a leaked Intel GPU roadmap posted by serial hardware leaker RedGamingTech. Additionally, Intel is apparently readying Arc Battlemage for release in Q1/Q2 next year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/RTX-4080-rivaling-Intel-Arc-Battlemage-to-launch-in-Q1-2024-while-Arc-Alchemist-to-be-refreshed-in-Q3-2023-per-leaked-internal-roadmap.679447.0.html

WTF_Ever

Anonymousgg

Quote from: Victor on January 14, 2023, 03:57:51Isn't this coming from the same guy claiming Arc was effectively cancelled?

You're probably mixing up Moore's Law is Dead with RedGamingTech.

MLiD has half a clue, RGT is not as discerning.

oes25

I will be in the market for an upgrade of my rig in Q1-Q2 2024, and was eyeing out the 4070 Ti in terms of performance level. But it's $1200 where I live right now, which feels like a total rip off for a gaming card. If that equivalent battle mage card goes for something closer to the MSRP of the 3070Ti ($599) it's bye bye Nvidia for me at least. See you never again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview