News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia GeForce RTX 4000 series could be launched earlier than initially anticipated

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2022, 17:41:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Industry insider @kopite7kimi has revealed that Nvidia could unveil the RTX 4000 series of graphics cards in the early days of Q3, 2022. They could likely be announced in July and hit shelves in the following weeks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-4000-series-could-be-launched-earlier-than-initially-anticipated.619820.0.html

MinerThreat

I would not be surprised if we find out that they are scrambling to launch before ethereum goes PoS. Reason being if they launch while it's still PoW and sales are very low compared to 3000 (because ethereum is switching to PoS, the reason 3000 series are back in stock) it'll be harder to explain to their shareholders that all of the loss of sales is not due to the changes in ethereum mining. Which I'm pretty sure I read something about them getting in trouble for that already.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview