News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Modern 15 A10RB Laptop Review: The Dell XPS 15 Lite

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2020, 06:16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Modern 15 is fit for budget-conscious users who need more power than the typical Ultrabook without spending too much on heavier higher-end options equipped with Core H CPUs and GeForce GTX GPUs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Modern-15-A10RB-Laptop-Review-The-Dell-XPS-15-Lite.452708.0.html

william blake

why tv or monitors are all bright and with fast response? where is the trick?

Robert

I am not a fan of any particular brand, but what is the point of constantly comparing this notebook with much more expensive options such as the Dell XPS 15, which retails around € 800 more?
It does not make any sense. An apple to apple comparison should include similarly priced machines.

Raúl Martínez

How this one compares with the Lenovo Ideapad 5 15.6 inch, I saw there a version with Intel core i5 10th generation

bapt_theanalogkid

I did get that laptop. Aside the weird keyboard layour and the red and blue subpixels being dull (can't get a bright deep red or deep blue, unfortunately, and then the pink tones can be dull)... it's very good. For the price you can't get better. Of course I would have loved a full size SD card, but oh well.

EddieAU

We ordered quite afew of these for work, almost all have had hinge bending causing the screen bezel to lift and then in turn the LCD panel will crack under the extra strain.  Not the best design imo.

ArkKane116

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview