News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 13 review - Compact powerhouse with Leica camera

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2023, 12:10:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi 13 is one of the most compact high-end phones and features the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and a camera module developed in cooperation with Leica. Read our review to find out whether this combination works out well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-13-review-Compact-powerhouse-with-Leica-camera.691574.0.html

Marko

PWM_Nightmare

Too bad almost all modern phones are harmfull for eyes (PWM flickering) and there are no legal regulations to prevent that.  Why computer monitors are certified (e.g. TÜV Rheinland Flicker-Free and Eye Comfort) but laptops and mobile phones are not?

ouvi

Hi,
Is it possible to test more the front camera?
I take a lot of selfies with familly and friends with ultra wide angle.
How is the quality of the photos?
Thanks a lot.

Russel

Quote from: PWM_Nightmare on February 12, 2023, 10:52:48Too bad almost all modern phones are harmfull for eyes (PWM flickering) and there are no legal regulations to prevent that.  Why computer monitors are certified (e.g. TÜV Rheinland Flicker-Free and Eye Comfort) but laptops and mobile phones are not?
Laptops do have it these days.
At least some of them.
And had apple not gone for oled with their iphones, we'd still have a good selection of phones with good ips displays.
Probably IGZO panels would've become more popular as well.

tjed

I would greatly appreciate your advice on which of these two would be better for the eyes whether the Xiaomi 13 with DC Dimming or the Xiaomi 13 Pro with 1920hz pwm but only up to 59% brightness. Normally I would take the Xiaomi 13 Pro because of the bigger screen, but if the vanilla 13 is better for the eyes then I will probably take the Xiaomi 13

kek

Why do you say "compact" when this thing measures the same as the LG G7?

Eduard Kirin

How is the proximity sensor working? Is it hardware or virtual? I'm looking to buy it but don't want to have issues with proximity sensor for 1000€.
Thx

FK

Quote from: Marko on February 11, 2023, 16:23:48Does screen works on 120Hz even with anti flicker mode on?

I read somewhere it doesn´t but I´ve bought Mi13 after testing it and even with antiflicker turn on the screen can works with 120Hz. SOT is a little bit worse but stil 6,5h.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview