News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Strix G15 G512LI Laptop Review: $1000 USD for GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics is Too Much

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2020, 06:21:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Laptops running on GeForce RTX 2060 graphics these days are beginning to retail for about $1000 to $1200 USD, but Asus' ROG Strix G15 G512LI comes with the slower GTX 1650 Ti for almost the same price. Where is all that money going towards?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Strix-G15-G512LI-Laptop-Review-1000-USD-for-GeForce-GTX-1650-Ti-Graphics-is-Too-Much.481221.0.html

Denis

I agree 100% with that comment, at least if they would put in a GTX 1660 Ti, they would have better luck finding a sucker!

George

Really nice review....as always.
Quick question. Does this model have the numpad on the touchpad?

Hamid Reza

Robby Jesus

First off it's not a piece of crypto. That's in regards to the moron who posted whose dumb comment. Second of all it is rated very high. People enjoy it and it's one of their best computers. the average Joe doesn't have 2000 dollars to get a 3070 super computer, with high end specs. If you can find one for a grand please let me know. For the basic gaming and with the right upgrades, this computer is mighty powerful. I can run call of duty ww11 with no lags. This article seemed very biased in my opinion

Robby Jesus

Quote from: Robby Jesus on January 21, 2022, 09:21:13
First off it's not a piece of crap. That's in regards to the moron who posted whose dumb comment. Second of all it is rated very high. People enjoy it and it's one of their best computers. the average Joe doesn't have 2000 dollars to get a 3070 super computer, with high end specs. If you can find one for a grand please let me know. For the basic gaming and with the right upgrades, this computer is mighty powerful. I can run call of duty ww11 with no lags. This article seemed very biased in my opinion

Gordon

This laptop seems very good since I got it used for 500 Canadian dollars and the battery was replaced in it according to the seller. The big bonus for me was he upgraded it to 32 gigs of ddr4-3200 memory.

Big disadvantage of this laptop is he did not upgrade the storage I only got the 512 gig nvme it came with.

I like the screen a step up from my old Acer nitro an515 laptop, I like thin bezels.
I can even run games on silent mode and get almost full frame rate on most games.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview