News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Tab M10 tablet goes on sale with 23% discount

Started by Redaktion, April 19, 2023, 22:33:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The second generation of the super-affordable 10-inch Android tablet is once again available for just US$99 at Walmart, which is a reasonable price for the Lenovo Tab M10 and its baseline specs that are suitable for many less-demanding applications.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Tab-M10-tablet-goes-on-sale-with-23-discount.708732.0.html

Justine Pickens

Good morning my name is Mrs Pickens ,I got my tablet three years ago,and its really messing up now ,I called Mr Jose the tech guy from the organization called STAP told me that after one year the these tablets battery starts dying ,ive had this one for three years now ,and Mr Jose told me on Tuesday he is surprised it lasted this long ,im not able to get a repacement tablet because he says the warrenty is  out,so now i have to buy one out of pocket which will cost me $100.00 dollars i cant afford that and all my info is on this tablet,and its the only tablet i know how to use because during the pandemic i had no choice but to learn how to use it ,im still learning how to use it,can you please tell me the best way i can use this one until im able to get another.😟🥺.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Justine Pickens on April 21, 2023, 16:53:37Good morning my name is Mrs Pickens ,I got my tablet three years ago,and its really messing up now ,I called Mr Jose the tech guy from the organization called STAP told me that after one year the these tablets battery starts dying ,ive had this one for three years now ,and Mr Jose told me on Tuesday he is surprised it lasted this long ,im not able to get a repacement tablet because he says the warrenty is  out,so now i have to buy one out of pocket which will cost me $100.00 dollars i cant afford that and all my info is on this tablet,and its the only tablet i know how to use because during the pandemic i had no choice but to learn how to use it ,im still learning how to use it,can you please tell me the best way i can use this one until im able to get another.😟🥺.

Hi Justine,
even with a weak battery, your old tablet should still be usable when its connected to a charger. That should give you enough time to secure your personal data and store it in the cloud or on an external hard drive or SD card. If the tablet is also acting up while connected to the charger, it probably has another defect and the battery is not the culprit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview