News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Stunning LG C2 OLED discounted by up to 50% in Presidents' Day sale

Started by Redaktion, February 18, 2023, 20:29:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Almost all sizes of the LG C2 OLED TV have now dropped to their lowest price thus far as a generous coupon code on eBay slashes an additional 20% off the already discounted sale price of these sought after television sets.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Stunning-LG-C2-OLED-discounted-by-up-to-50-in-Presidents-Day-sale.695951.0.html

Steve Wake

Im considering buying a new lg c2. Im up in sweden near stockholm. Can I safely buy a new lg c2 and have it shipped up here?

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Steve Wake on February 18, 2023, 23:45:54Im considering buying a new lg c2. Im up in sweden near stockholm. Can I safely buy a new lg c2 and have it shipped up here?

Hi Steve,
I'm afraid this retailer only ships to addresses in the US. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend ordering from the US in your case. TVs are very prone to shipping damage and after adding taxes and import fees, the savings probably wouldn't be worth the hassle. Maybe there are some local deals in Sweden that are worth a look?

M3D1T8R

Prices are not correct, they're currently much higher. $3000 for the 77", about $1800 for the 65". So this is either a bait and switch or they changed them back to "regular price" very quickly.

JayB

This retailer should be reported. The prices in the article were nearly doubled when shopping. The C2 OLED 77" was quoted as ~$2200 plus a $150 gift card but was ~$4000 when I checked the listing. This same TV retails everywhere for $2799! So $4000 is insane.

strays2k

I just picked up the 48" c2 from BestBuy on sale but not as steep as this claim.  I used the coupon code on eBay as test and it's $1242.40 out the door, only 20% off.  This article should be removed. 

Clint

Quote from: JayB on February 20, 2023, 03:57:20This retailer should be reported. The prices in the article were nearly doubled when shopping. The C2 OLED 77" was quoted as ~$2200 plus a $150 gift card but was ~$4000 when I checked the listing. This same TV retails everywhere for $2799! So $4000 is insane.
I bought the 77" C2 from this retailer when they had a similar New Years sale and paid $1900 before tax. I definitely agree that their prices now are ridiculously high, but historically they have honored the advertised deal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview