News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Wolverine V2 Pro: New controller launches with PlayStation 5 compatibility to rival Sony DualSense Edge

Started by Redaktion, November 11, 2022, 20:10:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer has introduced the Wolverine V2 Pro, a controller that supports the PlayStation 5 and PCs. Equipped with numerous features for competitive gamers, the Wolverine V2 Pro will ship sooner than Sony's DualSense Edge wireless controller, which will not be available until late January 2023.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Wolverine-V2-Pro-New-controller-launches-with-PlayStation-5-compatibility-to-rival-Sony-DualSense-Edge.668009.0.html

razpoot

ham

Quote from: razpoot on November 12, 2022, 06:33:30This article is so badly written it's hilarious. Structure and phrasing of a 12y old.

Lmao, I thought the exact same thing. I had to check to see if the article was written by an AI. I initially thought it might have just been me nitpicking, but then your comment gave me that extra validation. For an article like this, I normally wouldn't even check the comments, but it was so poorly written that I had to see if anyone else also noticed it. Like, it's an article about the functionality of the controller; just stick to a regularly structured sentence and give me that information directly instead of starting every sentence with an adverb or phrase. More than 80% of the sentences in this article follow that structure; it had to be done on purpose to annoy readers, right? Or maybe there was a contest to see who could write the worst article?

Memekitten

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview