News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Filtering CO2 from the sea: saving the climate via the ocean

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2024, 19:33:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A third of all CO2 emissions worldwide end up in the oceans. The only problem is that the absorption capacity is decreasing and the water in the oceans is also acidifying. Part of the solution could be CCS from water.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Filtering-CO2-from-the-sea-saving-the-climate-via-the-ocean.820951.0.html

Brandon

That is it. You have lost a viewer because of your articles. I don't come here for global warming scientific articles. I come for portable news.

Enjoy your fleeing viewership.

Hotz

Quote from: Brandon on March 30, 2024, 20:25:59That is it. You have lost a viewer because of your articles. I don't come here for global warming scientific articles. I come for portable news.

It is indeed ridiculous. Now I more often check the forum first instead of the main page, because the main page is full of B.S. articles.

But unfortunately the forum is also pretty much dead. The only active threads are the German/English subforum, with the 3 sections "Reviews", "News", "Miscellaneous". Every other subforum is obsolete and could be removed.

Secondly, it's almost pointless to comment a news article, because it doesn't even take a day and the article has vanished again amongst dozens of new B.S. articles which have nothing to do with laptops etc. So why even comment........

Lasdivine

I hope this is possible. I immediately clicked and then realized I don't know anything haha

But I hope we can accomplish this

Carbon

Quote from: Brandon on March 30, 2024, 20:25:59That is it. You have lost a viewer because of your articles. I don't come here for global warming scientific articles. I come for portable news.

This is a technology news website!

It is easy for today's technology to measure CO2 levels in the air and seawater, easy to prove CO2 greenhouse effect, so articles on technology to remove CO2 and electric self driving cars are interesting.

It is easy for today's technology to show that Venus is hotter than Mercury because of CO2 despite Mercury being much closer to the sun etc

It is hard to think that people smart enough to be interested in silicon technology would get angry at basic climate science and technology

Hotz

Quote from: Carbon on March 31, 2024, 06:54:57It is hard to think that people smart enough to be interested in silicon technology would get angry at basic climate science and technology

What happens here is not "climate science". Real scientists have already figured out it's B.S. But they hardly get exposure in mainstream media. Instead the mainstream meida keeps on parrotting the B.S. propaganda  (which was initiated by Rothschilds, Freemasons, WEF etc. which all belong together), and will just strengthen the lie. And Notebookcheck is supporting that lie, as they just copy&paste these articles into their portal.

Carbon

Quote from: Hotz on March 31, 2024, 10:39:53
Quote from: Carbon on March 31, 2024, 06:54:57It is hard to think that people smart enough to be interested in silicon technology would get angry at basic climate science and technology

What happens here is not "climate science". Real scientists have already figured out it's B.S. But they hardly get exposure in mainstream media.

A few real scientists saying climate change is B.S. doesn't mean anything. They are alternative theory outliers. That is like going to an alternative homeopathy doctor for your heart surgery and then wondering why it didn't go well.

No, you go to the mainstream heart surgeon for his mainstream proven theories and techniques.

The majority 95%+ of climate scientists, that form the mainstream that have access to the satellite equipment and weather balloon equipment and ice-core analysis equipment are convinced human climate change real. If this large group is convinced, then I am happy to accept their mainstream propaganda.

Obviously if you come up with a better theory that manages to convince 95% of climate scientists that you are correct, then I will accept your propaganda.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview