News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung S95D TV with OLED Glare-free now available

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2024, 13:02:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has launched its new S90D and S95D OLED TVs in the US and is currently offering customers a free 65" TV with their purchase. The S95D has an OLED Glare-free coating to reduce reflections, which the company claims is a market first. Other features include built-in speakers with Dolby Atmos, Motion Xcelerator 144Hz and support for FreeSync Premium Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-S95D-TV-with-OLED-Glare-free-now-available.820392.0.html

Shan

Order Samsung oled tv from Samsung website came in 5 days. When we open the box screen has crack. Called Samsung right away. Samsung reps transfer my call to 4 diffrent department took me a while to get to right person. Rep offer me 300 dollars discount to keep broken TV. I told him I need replacement or refund.call was hung up or disconnect start all over. Samsung customer service is horrible. They said they will send return label and investigate takes 1 month.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview