News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Yoga G4 Laptop Review: Convertible with long battery life and weak performance

Started by Redaktion, September 18, 2023, 18:19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 4, Lenovo has released the newest member of its traditional business convertible series. This new model has a retooled design with much improved battery life numbers, but a puny performance.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X13-Yoga-G4-Laptop-Review-Convertible-with-long-battery-life-and-weak-performance.752381.0.html

Sjessu60160

Bonjour sava j'ai une tablette gaming aussi amélioré les performances aussi longutemps usages à cpu gpu usages à 100% corriger les bug aussi longutemps usages plus longes temps tablette pad air iOS et Android aussi longutemps usages à 100%

Brendan Ryan

I've had the X13 Yoga Gen 4 for a few months now and am thrilled with it. I agree with the colors being slightly off, though, especially as an amateur photographer. Where do I download the calibrated color profile?

Herbert Schmurscht

Quote from: Brendan Ryan on October 03, 2023, 04:48:43I've had the X13 Yoga Gen 4 for a few months now and am thrilled with it. I agree with the colors being slightly off, though, especially as an amateur photographer. Where do I download the calibrated color profile?
@Brendan, or anyone who has the notebook, I am wondering, is it possible to use the device in tent mode, i.e. standing in a reverse V upside-down to use as a tablet with stand? Or is it wiggling because of the bar at the top of the screen? I am interested in the notebook, however I fear that it can tilt left or right because it is not standing firmly in tent mode.

StevenB

Great review, but one correction - the small slot on the right side holds a SIM card and is not a MicroSD card reader as described in the photo caption.

This SIM slot is only on models with the WWAN option and since the review unit had the WWAN wires routed, it looks to be 'WWAN Ready', which is why the SIM slot is there.

Lenovo used to couple the SIM slot with a MicroSD reader, but sadly, they no longer offer this.

Neenyah

Quote from: StevenB on November 13, 2023, 15:47:43Great review, but one correction - the small slot on the right side holds a SIM card and is not a MicroSD card reader as described in the photo caption.

This SIM slot is only on models with the WWAN option and since the review unit had the WWAN wires routed, it looks to be 'WWAN Ready', which is why the SIM slot is there.

Yep, correct Steven. And there isn't even (micro)SD reader at all in the machine, according to PSREF at least:

https://psref.lenovo.com/Product/ThinkPad/ThinkPad_X13_Yoga_Gen_4?MT=21f2

Quote from: StevenB on November 13, 2023, 15:47:43Lenovo used to couple the SIM slot with a MicroSD reader, but sadly, they no longer offer this.
At first I was quite sceptical about it, then I got used to it quickly in my X1 Carbon and I absolutely love that feature. It's sad that it's gone 😔

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview