News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung aims to drastically improve under-display camera quality for Z Fold 6 and iPhone 16

Started by Redaktion, October 05, 2022, 16:44:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unsatisfied with the Galaxy Z Fold line under-display camera quality, Samsung is embarking on a technological change crusade that will directly benefit the 2024 iPhones as well. By using a transparent OLED display substrate, Samsung will aim to increase its light transmission twofold.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-aims-to-drastically-improve-under-display-camera-quality-for-Z-Fold-6-and-iPhone-16.659665.0.html

Mosses

I'd rather them improve the main cameras rather then the inder display one. Iv only used my zfold 4 under screen camera like 4 times while using my main cameras hundreds of times and would much rather have the s21ultra camera set up. Especially for 1900 dollars I paid.

Gaz

I'd rather them focus on improving the crease and screen. My Z Fold 3 have had to change the bubbled up stock screen protector multiple times since purchase and it's a serious hassle, not to mention it'll start drawing out of my pocket once warranty period is over. Samsung have really slowed down resting on their laurels ever since the Huawei ban. They simply have no competition on the Android side.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview