News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Upon closer look, the Motorola Moto G82 5G is unbeatable

Started by Redaktion, July 04, 2022, 08:45:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Moto G82 is a mid-range smartphone that has many interesting details such as optical image stabilization and an OLED screen with DC dimming. But how does it perform in everyday use?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Upon-closer-look-the-Motorola-Moto-G82-5G-is-unbeatable.632980.0.html

Alvaro

Motorola deteriorated quality. At the family had some 5s and 6s working perfectly, the best phones ever. Now the 7s and the 9s are a total disappointment, not buying them anymore. We will only miss the shaking for opening the torch and the camera.

Thomas Amoroso

DHoward

I, for one, will never buy another Motorola phone. They are too slow with updates. I bought my Moto 5g Ace new a little over a year ago. It just received Android 11 a couple weeks ago.

Zeedee

It's completely garbage.  The show operating system, the dysfunctionally touch screen, the horrible camera and that's only dinner if the main horrible qualities.  Whoever wrote this crappy article is being paid by Motorola and shouldn't be trusted giving any honest opinion on anything ever again in life because they're absolutely a liar.  There's nothing good about this one at all and it's a horrible investment with an overpriced piece of crap that shouldn't even be used at all.  I'm typing this on that crappy phone as well so I know exactly what I'm talking about

CharlesLuck59

If I may say, I'm still using my Moto E4 Plus with no issues, paid $99- and can't imagine what the hubub is about.

skzma

Quote from: Zeedee on July 10, 2022, 06:01:26It's completely garbage.  The show operating system, the dysfunctionally touch screen, the horrible camera and that's only dinner if the main horrible qualities.  Whoever wrote this crappy article is being paid by Motorola and shouldn't be trusted giving any honest opinion on anything ever again in life because they're absolutely a liar.  There's nothing good about this one at all and it's a horrible investment with an overpriced piece of crap that shouldn't even be used at all.  I'm typing this on that crappy phone as well so I know exactly what I'm talking about
Sure, we believe you.

Tom Mix

Quote from: Zeedee on July 10, 2022, 06:01:26It's completely garbage.  The show operating system, the dysfunctionally touch screen, the horrible camera and that's only dinner if the main horrible qualities.  Whoever wrote this crappy article is being paid by Motorola and shouldn't be trusted giving any honest opinion on anything ever again in life because they're absolutely a liar.  There's nothing good about this one at all and it's a horrible investment with an overpriced piece of crap that shouldn't even be used at all.  I'm typing this on that crappy phone as well so I know exactly what I'm talking about
Yea right !!!!

Ulises

Por mi todos ustedes pueden irse ala verga les guste o no Motorola sigue en el mercado y antes de comprar un celular vean la ficha técnica es de  pendejos compar celulares aló wey

Ulises

Por mi todos ustedes pueden irse ala verga les guste o no Motorola sigue en el mercado y antes de comprar un celular vean la ficha técnica es de  pendejos compar celulares aló wey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview