News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G spotted in SiSoftware database along with the B550 chipset

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2019, 09:14:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Entries pertaining to the AMD Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G have been spotted in the SiSoftware benchmark database. The new 'Picasso' Zen+ APUs are similar to their previous generation counterparts in most aspects save for slightly increased base and boost clocks. Also seen in the database is a reference to the B550 chipset that will supposedly succeed the current mid-range B450.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-5-3400G-and-Ryzen-3-3200G-spotted-in-SiSoftware-database-along-with-the-B550-chipset.421145.0.html

Trinesan Govender

Hi

These processors are about 5 years old now, and they still do not have their own articles. They are not seen in the benchmark list either. Is there a reason for this?

I have the Ryzen 5 3400G, and it has worked quite well, even with demanding games. I may consider an upgrade, but for that I would need to know how it fairs against the competition. Please can you add these to the database?

Kind regards
Trinesan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview