News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Creality K1C 3D printer with carbon fibre filament support and air-purifier announced

Started by Redaktion, January 17, 2024, 19:02:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Creality has just announced the K1C, an upcoming version of its popular K1 3D printer that adds support for carbon fibre filament types. The K1C also features a new all-metal extruder and tri-metal nozzle for clog-free printing, an AI enabled camera for monitoring and an integrated air purifier. There will be several offers available on pre-orders, starting January 24.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Creality-K1C-3D-printer-with-carbon-fibre-filament-support-and-air-purifier-announced.793722.0.html

grey

that's kind of bizarre, like why are they pushing that it can do carbon fiber if the previous one does carbon fiber just fine.

The fact that it looks exactly the same and it essentially does nothing that the previous one couldn't do, I think this is like a reboot of the k1.

the short version of this is that I think they pushed the vanilla k1 out because they saw that they were going to get outpaced by bamboo lab. It was not a finished machine when they released it and it's taken about till now for them to work out a lot of the issues with it. so I think the K1C is the completed machine; it's what they would have released if they had waited till they were actually ready.

I cannot imagine they made much money on the k1. It feels like at this point they've replaced the entire machine part by part as each part has failed. I think the only thing I have from the original machine besides the case is the motherboard and the build plate. they've replaced the entire print head, theyve replaced the hot end and the nozzle several times, The filament sensor and the extruder they've replaced a few times....

from the beginning it was problematic, and I think they knew it was going to be because they would ask you to do things to confirm what was wrong. then they wouldn't really follow through with any of that. I would say I don't know how to do that and they would just send me a part anyway. If anything goes wrong with it, I can pretty much guarantee that there's a highly trafficked thread going on on Reddit of everyone having the same issue. and it's always things that during testing they would have found because they wouldn't happen to this many people if it wasn't happening in testing. so they knew that the machine was faulty.

it's a really good machine when it's working and now that they've replaced basically all of it. it does work well for me most of the time, but it was like a year of having to email someone who then responds at a weird hour, so it's a really slow process of fixing anything.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview