News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia 1 IV pre-sales allegedly one-third those of Xperia 1 III as prohibitive price tag leaves Chinese retailer reservations looking anemic

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2022, 12:11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been reported that pre-sales for the Sony Xperia 1 IV are only a third of those for the Xperia 1 III. Considering the source of the information, this sorry state of affairs likely pertains to the China market, although the high price tag of the Xperia 1 IV is likely to affect pre-orders in markets such as the USA, Europe, and UK.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-1-IV-pre-sales-allegedly-one-third-those-of-Xperia-1-III-as-prohibitive-price-tag-leaves-Chinese-retailer-reservations-looking-anemic.621647.0.html

LOL

Only the most irrationally loyal Sony fans would get a Xperia phone.

Xperia phones are overpriced, they underperform, and aftersales support is terrible.

Sylvain

I found the very poor signal reception the Xperia 1 ii gave me a put off from any upgrade. What's the point of a phone if it can't be connected.

von Stauffenberg

Quote from: LOL on May 23, 2022, 19:41:28
Only the most irrationally loyal Sony fans would get a Xperia phone.

Xperia phones are overpriced, they underperform, and aftersales support is terrible.

I assume you don't have a Sony mobile nor have held one. I bought the 1 iii because it's the most comfortable mobile in my hand when using it. I can use one hand only to surf, make calls etc. Try to do that with another flagship beyond 6.5 inches, you won't find another, believe me I had them all and have to use both hands for simple operations. Not so with Sony. I think if people actually got to a physical store and did a hands on Sony would have larger sales, it's really that good and comfortable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview