News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia 1 VI: Leaker names all camera sensors for new Sony flagship

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2024, 12:26:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony is due to unveil a new set of Xperia smartphones next week. In the meantime, a leaker has detailed the cameras that could underpin the Xperia 1 VI, which bear some similarities with the cheaper Xperia 10 VI.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-1-VI-Leaker-names-all-camera-sensors-for-new-Sony-flagship.835490.0.html

BIll N

50mp on a 1/2.9" sensor is going to be noisy as hell. To my eyes, these triple camera configurations have to stop Just go with the 24mm main camera with the 2x optical zoom and just digital zoom from there. If you throw out the other two sensors, you might even be able to go up to a 1" sensor on your main camera. I don't know if they'd optically be able to pull off the 2x zoom on that sensor size with the space constraints, but it'd be better than one good camera and two basically useless ones.

Hn

I don't belief it's true. The LYT sensors mentioned cannot do 4k 120. And competitors are using better sensors.

Vrvly

Hmm, this might be worthy, tho... screen size, hi res hdr raws are a wonder, electronic ND is just on Samsung, pen for editing just samsung/huawei,...

YUKI93

Quote from: Hn on May 10, 2024, 20:40:18I don't belief it's true. The LYT sensors mentioned cannot do 4k 120. And competitors are using better sensors.

It's not uncommon to see Sony use Xperia-exclusive sensor despite having similar configuration.

YUKI93

Quote from: BIll N on May 10, 2024, 12:37:2550mp on a 1/2.9" sensor is going to be noisy as hell. To my eyes, these triple camera configurations have to stop Just go with the 24mm main camera with the 2x optical zoom and just digital zoom from there. If you throw out the other two sensors, you might even be able to go up to a 1" sensor on your main camera. I don't know if they'd optically be able to pull off the 2x zoom on that sensor size with the space constraints, but it'd be better than one good camera and two basically useless ones.

We used to see a smartphone with real optical zoom like the Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom/K zoom. I honestly can't see any reason why we can't have it back. Heck, I can't see any reason why Sony won't put the RX100 VII camera sensor on the Xperia 1.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview