News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alldocube GTBook 13 launched with an Intel Celeron N5100 processor and a 3K display at a budget price

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2022, 21:16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Friedrich

Why aren't the traditional notebook manufacturers releasing fanless windows notebooks like this (or more premium).

RobertJasiek

Fanless, normal-sized arrow / page keys, matte 3:2 Display - indeed, it has also been my question: why don't the established manufacturers not offer such? Import from China is not that attractive however low the price.

Ciro

This has 2 full USB ports and USB-C Charging w/display output capability(dockable), nice IPS screen, generous ram and storage. Although I am not a fan of the keyboard layout (Hate power button as part of keyboard especially in the corner). Its got the current top of the line atom, even if you went with the Pentium you get the same CPU throughput just a little better GPU capability and 3x the power of my aging netbook with its a6-1450m.

Maybe it is time to ditch the old and pick one of these up. That battery is massive. Hope we see someone bring something similar to market with the Celeron 7300 or Pentium 8500 (1P + 4E)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview