News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Fail: Official ZenBook 15 product page has a bunch of careless errors

Started by Redaktion, September 25, 2019, 07:27:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus could definitely be a little more careful next time around. According to the ZenBook 15 UX534 product page, the "ZenBook 16" will have a MicroSD reader and a Thunderbolt 3 port that could potentially fool the average consumer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Fail-Official-ZenBook-15-product-page-has-a-bunch-of-careless-errors.435276.0.html

Jesse

The first mistake was going with a 'display pad' instead of a track pad.

Another mistake Asus frequently makes is trying to cram an undersized numpad next to a keyboard on 15" class laptops.  Stop it already!

R7ex

Niels

They don't even have their marketing slogans checked for grammar...

`
"In Search of Incredible"

Yeah, ASUS, incredible it is...
I've switched to ASROCK mainboards, so I don't have to see that failure every time I boot up!

Kostik

"Typos and specification errors are inevitable".
Don't normalize this behavior. You know damn well they're Chinese and just don't care to hire a native English speaker. Just look at their BIOS change logs (or UEFI shell itself), they're disgustingly poorly written. Can't even make sense of what they're saying sometimes, and it's been 20 years of rampant globalization...
Like, go on Fiverr and pay 5 bucks to any native speaker to do the job. "No"! Ah, go to hell, you with your entire region.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview