News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Lenovo Legion Pro 5 16 is the best budget gaming laptop that can double as an office laptop

Started by Redaktion, November 16, 2023, 23:57:19

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

Quote from: A on November 28, 2023, 19:05:02Lol, .NET is 7 years old.
Congratulations, сhatbot, you've really screwed yourself up now.
Finally, call some technician and have turn off this stupid low-level model under nickname A.

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 28, 2023, 20:34:22Congratulations, сhatbot, you've really screwed yourself up now.
No, clown, you are the one who screwed himself up. It's clear now that even if you've really ever been to IT company, you either just visited or cleaned floors there. Do your homework, learn the difference between .NET Framework and .NET and why .NET never had version 4. )))

NikoB

Quote from: A on November 28, 2023, 20:40:01.NET Framework
Congratulations bot, it was .net framework. Keep wagging your tail. I really didn't do this, but some of our projects overlapped and I knew his level.

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 28, 2023, 20:55:24Congratulations bot, it was .net framework. Keep wagging your tail. I really didn't do this, but some of our projects overlapped and I knew his level.
Yeah, nice change of story, clown. No actual IT guy will EVER mess these two up. I call bs on your made up story.

NikoB

I hope the doctor (i.e. the operating technician) will finally help you, dear bot "A". Good luck, I'm already worried about you. Come back when you get an upgrade.

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 28, 2023, 21:19:47I hope the doctor (i.e. the operating technician) will finally help you, dear bot "A". Good luck, I'm already worried about you. Come back when you get an upgrade.
Wait, don't give up so fast lol, you still can pretend you simply forgot in all these years. You still can win this, I believe in you.

NikoB

Keep wagging your tail and making me laugh. It's evening for me, and for some reason you're hanging out here during work hours. Apparently you are a teenage child.

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 28, 2023, 21:28:33Keep wagging your tail and making me laugh. It's evening for me, and for some reason you're hanging out here during work hours. Apparently you are a teenage child.
Typical NikoB - got caught on bs again and went full-on insults. You done?

NikoB

Why are you offended that you are a teenage child? I envy you so much at my age. Everything is ahead of you.
Your world will certainly be much more cruel by the time you become as old as me, but there's nothing you can do about it. You don't choose times, people are born and die in them...

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 28, 2023, 21:44:41Why are you offended that you are a teenage child? I envy you so much at my age. Everything is ahead of you.
Your world will certainly be much more cruel by the time you become as old as me, but there's nothing you can do about it. You don't choose times, people are born and die in them...
Lol? Clearly you are the one offended here - you just can't stop posting and are turning this forum into your own chat. Get the f*ck out already, it's about the fifth time you've said 'good bye' today to me in all threads.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview