News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP EliteBook 865 G9 Laptop im Test - 1.000 Nits Sure-View-Display verhindert die Business-Krone

Started by Redaktion, December 18, 2022, 18:11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

ToniT

Quote from: bazzz on December 20, 2022, 09:35:314. Speicher habe ich auf 32GB erweitert, ging binnen 5 Minuten. Meine 512GB SSD (Kioxia) war erstaunlich lahm und wurde ebenfalls getauscht.

was genau für einen Speicher hast du verwendet? Ich meine gelesen zu haben, dass nicht alle Riegel problemlos gehen?!

bazzz

Quote from: ToniT on January 03, 2023, 23:06:45
Quote from: bazzz on December 20, 2022, 09:35:314. Speicher habe ich auf 32GB erweitert, ging binnen 5 Minuten. Meine 512GB SSD (Kioxia) war erstaunlich lahm und wurde ebenfalls getauscht.

was genau für einen Speicher hast du verwendet? Ich meine gelesen zu haben, dass nicht alle Riegel problemlos gehen?!

Dieser Riegel steckt - zusätzlich zu dem ab Werk gelieferten 16GB - in meinem EliteBook 865: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09S2MN8JH

Bei mir ohne Probleme.

Philipp Fro

I would need an advice for a Notebook for business tasks, layout work (Adobe Indesign), little 3D-BIM-CAD work with Archicad and Rhinoceros which is lightweight and with high built quality for a reasonable price (max. 2500,-).
I am not sure if the 865 g9 or the zbook power g9 is more suitable. (865 g9 with Amd Ryzen 9 6800 hs and the Radeon 680m gpu, zbook power with nvidia t600 and i7 12700h). With my basic knowledge I can not find out if the radeon 680m is suitable for 3D-BIM-CAD-Work - some of the benchmarks seem to me that the 680m is stronger then the nvidia. Could you please help with your knowledge?
thank you!

RobertJasiek

I do not know about AMD. For Nvidia, basic CAD is said to need at least RTX 3050TI speed. If you have heavy CAD, maybe (much) faster than that. Read 3D-work-related benchmarks to find out!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview