News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked official image of the Dell XPS 15 9500, XPS 17 9700, and 2020 Precision confirms expected design changes

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2020, 09:27:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: squid4__ on April 07, 2020, 10:52:06
Quote from: Vaidyanathan on April 06, 2020, 15:27:38
Quote from: squid4__ on April 06, 2020, 14:09:42
QuoteGiven that the upcoming XPS lineup will use at least a GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
Where does that information come from? That would be great but I doubt they'll be able to put such a powerful gpu in such a slim laptop.
Thanks for spotting it. :) You're right. It should be a 1650 Ti and not a 1660 Ti. Article has been corrected.

I also checked again and looked at the leaked Roadmap. It appears the new XPS 17 will have a GTX 1660Ti and the 2020 XPS 15 will keep a variant of the GTX 1650. That also makes sense given the presumably better cooling in a larger notebook. I'm really stoked for the re-design and looking forward to a review of the FHD+ version!

If so, that is great and the XPS 17 can indeed afford the bigger GPU. However, the only proof of the XPS 17's existence is from the Userbenchmark listing and that unfortunately, seems to have been set to use the iGPU. We should know more in the days to come, though. :)

Zacpod

Never buying another Dell.

Forcing us to use Modern Standby, and voiding our warranties if we don't fully shutdown before putting the laptop in a bag has forced me to go to a different manufacturer for my next laptop.

This 9570 has been an absolute nightmare - and Dell's shitty response to the modern standby issue has me seething.

lelme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview