News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 7 Pro utterly disappoints in a real-world gaming test

Started by Redaktion, October 16, 2022, 11:48:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Anitta Kishore

"The Pixel 7 pro is so good with all the specs I need, I love the new look and colors of the phone, also the 7 Pro specs are great! The QHD+  LTPO OLED 120 Hz Display made with Gorilla Glass Victus is what I expected in this phone, this display is so great with colors, black level, and HDR! I've had no eye strain after using this phone for 2 days and the 6.7-inch phone suits my hands! The 5000 mAh Battery is the best for a high-end phone that uses more high processor to run so it would run all day without draining out soon! 12 GB RAM is not even on my PC which is so huge but is this real, cause iPhones only have 4-6 GB ram and give a good performance than other phones? This phone is very smooth to use even when gaming it is not getting heated up because of the RAM and processor! I like the triple camera which looks wired but cool, a 50 MP wide camera, a 12 MP ultrawide camera, and a 48 MP telephoto camera which gives out the best quality images that are so natural! I use a pixel camera on my old Redmi device it gives out great images that have no fake layers of sharpening and whites. Overall this phone is great but does have cons which all the phone does, software bugs, fingerprint sensors, and battery life which is not good but they can be enhanced with future updates!
As I was searching for many cases for my Pixel 7 Pro, they all looked the same and made the phone bulky to use so I got this 3m skin from Gadgetshieldz which can self-heal the scratches and stick well and love the new look!"

NotApixelFan

I am more interested in thermals, battery, bugs and call reception/data speed. Gaming is only should be done on a PC, where you can put your coffee and smoke a joint.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview