News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PlayStation 5 runs hotter than the Xbox Series X with the PS5 peaking at 65 °C/149 °F according to unconfirmed report

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2020, 08:56:01

Previous topic - Next topic

DAGMAHONE

Really because youtubers who got their hands on the XBSX and PS5 said the PS5 runs cooler than the XBSX.

I'm going to go with those people who have had their hands on the machines not an article written by a seemingly biased writer with no actual solid sources and evidence.. 

Shaun

Yeah OK..! I'll believe it when it's confirmed.. How convenient a report right after we hear that the Xsx runs hotter than the sun.. Smh.. That's called damage control but we'll see..

Ryan Todd Jurgens

They did say it would be HOT!!! The architecture of the ps5 was made to fully utilize all components at consistent maximum outputs so this isn't too surprising.

PANCH

So which is it. I just read the other day that the XBSX Runs hotter than the PS5. Someone's posting BS.

Mellkor

fake news.  Japanese youtubers who tested the ps5 for hours reported that besides being silent, the console doesn't heat up, so deal with It xtard

Mason

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview