News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI showcases Prestige 16 AI Studio and Evo laptops with Intel Meteor Lake processors, Wi-Fi 7 and up to 4K+ OLED displays

Started by Redaktion, January 09, 2024, 00:02:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Studio and Evo variants share the same chassis and most of the features. However, the Studio variant is slightly heavier as it can be equipped with up to an RTX 4070 dGPu from Nvidia, while the Evo one only relies on the integrated Intel Arc from the Meteor Lake processors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-showcases-Prestige-16-AI-Studio-and-Evo-laptops-with-Intel-Meteor-Lake-processors-Wi-Fi-7-and-up-to-4K-OLED-displays.790494.0.html

rzetreyyt

so disapointed with MSI Prestige AI. I got the 16 with 32 gb and 1 tb and windows 11 pro.
no windows studio effects as promised, despite all updates.
no audio enhancing either.
NPU usage stays desperatly at 0% regardless all my tryings.
heats up and battery low a lot even doing basic things like video call.
already long booting > 10 sec time after a few updates
bad webcam, noisy, low res, low contrast, intel pretend to increase their spec for ultra book, where is that increase on this one ?
heavey, not really an ultrabook or lightweight as told too
last but not least, horrible fan noise. loud and creepy noise.
for 1800 euros I expected a lot better.
what else to say... I will return it, and keep my three years old asus and upgrade it to win11, maybe switch to expensive mac air m3 later, even I don't like apple mac os and all they are, they will force me to do it ?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview