News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple iPhone 15 Pro smartphone in review - High-end phone as a replacement for the PlayStation?

Started by Redaktion, October 21, 2023, 12:03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The iPhone 15 Pro aims to uphold Apple's longstanding tradition of delivering high-quality smartphones. Its key innovations in 2023 include a body infused with titanium, the introduction of a USB-C port, and the integration of a new gaming GPU. Our test evaluates whether Apple has successfully crafted another "excellent" smartphone.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPhone-15-Pro-smartphone-in-review-High-end-phone-as-a-replacement-for-the-PlayStation.761070.0.html

No for PWM

RobertJasiek

NikoB

The people (most) deserve what they earn by making a good faith effort to stand up to lies, deceit, bigotry and ignorance. Most people make no effort, so they rightfully deserve nothing. An active, sensible and far-sighted intelligent minority deserves it, but in this filthy world, it turns out that it is the control of the consciousness of the majority that allows businesses to do what is profitable for them, and not what is right, just like the powerful swindlers and political populists.

Sategi

I was very impatient to wait for NBcheck review and i regret it.
I bought IP15Pro as replacement of my IP13Pro and from this time i suffer of strong eyestrains and headaches.
In my country it's not possible to return it so i will forward 15pro to my wife.

Display is incomparable with ip13pro where i had no issues at all when i kept brightness over 20%.
Even terrible Pixel 6a (from PWM perspective)don't tearing my eyes so badly.
If your are PWM sensitive = DONT BUY 15Pro

Julian M

QuoteHigh-end phone as a replacement for the PlayStation?
What a strange statement, Apple touted the A17 Pro's raytracing abilities to make up for the lack of performance increase compared to the A16 (which was already lame compared to the A15 from the year before), showcased two optimized (remastered) console games for it, and every other news outlet went along with it claiming it's a console-worthy chip?

iLeakage

Too tall and short as usual these days. 1290 pixels wide, my Razer Phone has 1440 since 2018 and no PWM with 120Hz always on, battery can last up to 4 days ;) keep improving, Apple - I'd like RCS, LDAC and better colour capture before I buy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview