News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony to replace PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 5 Digital Edition consoles with new modular PS5 option

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2022, 19:42:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Xbox hater

Quote from: Anonymous12314 on December 17, 2022, 16:31:56Just grow up and buy an xbox. Clearly shows how dumb Sony is and how bad they wanna be the top but can't because they're company is garbage. 😂😂 900$ console when you can easily find a series x for 500-600 if you're paying 900 for a shitty console why not just save up a bit more and buy a pc? Which is better than both combined?
microsoft is a shitty company anyhow and the xbox sucks i had one had issues with it so remand to stick with Sony PS the xbox is just a glorify PC  to boost Microsoft pockets  Sony PlayStation is a console not a PC

Jackals

Quote from: Anonymous12314 on December 17, 2022, 16:36:54
Quote from: Ody on December 17, 2022, 06:48:44
Quote from: Chad on December 17, 2022, 06:09:24If you were lucky enough to grow up in the late 80's and 90's, then I'm afraid we have already peaked as far as game consoles go. Back then it wasn't a race to see who could pump out the next number in their respective lines. It was a race to put out the next Jaw dropping gaming console. These days it's all about being first in line to drop the latest number in a line. PS5-6,7 Xbox360,one,oneX etc. I just wish these companies that we have grown to love over the years would put their everything into developing something that will blow us away, rather than pump out the newest edition with next to no changes in appearance, graphics, and gameplay. We the consumer can wait a few years with the systems we have for you to drop something you put your heart and soul Into, rather than dropping 2 new consoles a year.
So much wrong in all you said. PS4 to PS5 was 7-8 years, nobody makes 2 consoles a year. U most definitely don't own a ps5 if u think nothing has changed substantially.

I agree that we have more or less peaked and the changes, although good, don't seem as jaw dropping as 3 decades ago. But technically, they are.
you are literally retarded if you think there's been "substantial" changes. But again just another Sony fan 😂 grow up and get an xbox.
Quote from: MASMORE on December 23, 2022, 00:13:42My guy! You seriously think computer tech is easily able to be process by a console?! I'd had an Atari when that was a thing. So for you to sit there and say consoles have not evolve or drop numbers every 2 year just to say they're the first is insane! As a PS5 owner I can tell you from experience it is insane unlike your thought process. The sheer amount of technology put into this system is unreal. Screen share, app combability (control) recording game play, pics, share, split screen, graphics, haptic sound and controller feed back, battery life, user account switch settings, etc. etc. You don't really understand (literally). You for one cannot expect a power house of tech from a console that its already pushing the boundaries of the available tech for such device!
Quote from: Anonymous12314 on December 17, 2022, 16:31:56Just grow up and buy an xbox. Clearly shows how dumb Sony is and how bad they wanna be the top but can't because they're company is garbage. 😂😂 900$ console when you can easily find a series x for 500-600 if you're paying 900 for a shitty console why not just save up a bit more and buy a pc? Which is better than both combined?
xbox is full of s***. Nothing interesting about it.

Jackals

Should be called shitbox instead if xbox
Quote from: Jackals on February 06, 2023, 22:48:07
Quote from: Anonymous12314 on December 17, 2022, 16:36:54
Quote from: Ody on December 17, 2022, 06:48:44
Quote from: Chad on December 17, 2022, 06:09:24If you were lucky enough to grow up in the late 80's and 90's, then I'm afraid we have already peaked as far as game consoles go. Back then it wasn't a race to see who could pump out the next number in their respective lines. It was a race to put out the next Jaw dropping gaming console. These days it's all about being first in line to drop the latest number in a line. PS5-6,7 Xbox360,one,oneX etc. I just wish these companies that we have grown to love over the years would put their everything into developing something that will blow us away, rather than pump out the newest edition with next to no changes in appearance, graphics, and gameplay. We the consumer can wait a few years with the systems we have for you to drop something you put your heart and soul Into, rather than dropping 2 new consoles a year.
So much wrong in all you said. PS4 to PS5 was 7-8 years, nobody makes 2 consoles a year. U most definitely don't own a ps5 if u think nothing has changed substantially.

I agree that we have more or less peaked and the changes, although good, don't seem as jaw dropping as 3 decades ago. But technically, they are.
you are literally retarded if you think there's been "substantial" changes. But again just another Sony fan 😂 grow up and get an xbox.
Quote from: MASMORE on December 23, 2022, 00:13:42My guy! You seriously think computer tech is easily able to be process by a console?! I'd had an Atari when that was a thing. So for you to sit there and say consoles have not evolve or drop numbers every 2 year just to say they're the first is insane! As a PS5 owner I can tell you from experience it is insane unlike your thought process. The sheer amount of technology put into this system is unreal. Screen share, app combability (control) recording game play, pics, share, split screen, graphics, haptic sound and controller feed back, battery life, user account switch settings, etc. etc. You don't really understand (literally). You for one cannot expect a power house of tech from a console that its already pushing the boundaries of the available tech for such device!
xbox is full of s***. Nothing interesting about it.
should be called shitbox instead of "xbox"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview