News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Help Needed: C++ Application Crash (Error 0xc0000094) on Intel i7 vPro Laptop

Started by charleskaren, April 03, 2024, 10:57:35

Previous topic - Next topic

charleskaren

Hi All

I'm reaching out because I'm facing a critical issue with my C++ application and I'm in desperate need of some assistance.

Here's the problem: My C++ application keeps crashing on my Intel i7 vPro laptop, and I'm consistently getting the error code 0xc0000094. I've tried troubleshooting it on my own, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a solution yet.

I've scoured through various forums and resources online, but nothing seems to directly address this specific issue. I've also checked for any recent updates or patches from Intel, but no luck so far.

I'm not exactly sure what's causing this crash or how to go about fixing it. If anyone has encountered a similar problem before or has any insights into what might be causing this issue, I would greatly appreciate your help and guidance.

Some additional information that might be useful:

I'm running the latest version of Windows on my laptop.
The C++ application was working fine previously on other systems.
I've tried debugging the application using different compilers, but the issue persists.
The crash seems to occur randomly and doesn't follow a specific pattern.

If anyone has any suggestions, tips, or experiences to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your assistance could really make a difference for me in resolving this frustrating issue.

Thank you all in advance

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview