News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung brings August 2023 update to Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus and Galaxy S23 Ultra

Started by Redaktion, August 09, 2023, 20:41:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has released a new update package to the Galaxy S23 series, shortly before it delivers One UI 5.1.1 and its first One UI 6 Beta. While this month's update is said to only bring new security patches, it is still roughly a 1.3 GB download.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-brings-August-2023-update-to-Galaxy-S23-Galaxy-S23-Plus-and-Galaxy-S23-Ultra.740080.0.html

WaitWhat

This is the One UI 5.1.1 update that's why the size is so big. Samsung doesn't change the version for the S series though but the update includes the latest features. Only foldables and tablets get the 5.1.1 version number. Weird policy 🤷�♂️

Lisa nolan

I have a Samsung S23 Ultra 5g and Still didn't get to update I keep update but hasn't update yet

Vasko

I dont know where is the problem, but  August security update is still not available for Europe (S23)...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview