News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xbox Series X: New variant without disk drive reportedly in the works

Started by Redaktion, February 24, 2024, 00:27:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An upcoming Xbox Series X variant could finally ditch the disk drive. It is said to come with a larger heatsink and launch in a white colourway. Microsoft plans to unveil the console sometime in June this year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xbox-Series-X-New-variant-without-disk-drive-reportedly-in-the-works.806656.0.html

sya

Microsoft wants to increase the losses by releasing a new version of their console without games. they think this move will makes the console sell well!??. it's really funny how their existing console is already having a bad sale. but I guess they just want to increase the impact on their losses.

for me I don't see they will shift from physical games to digital games, more shifting from first party company to third party by offering exclusive game on other consoles and on pc. so, there is no need for a new console at this rate. anyway in the end they can't see it.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview