News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple shocks the competition: iPhone dominates the top 10 best-selling smartphones with seven models

Started by Redaktion, February 23, 2024, 00:44:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An atonishing success: Apple's iPhone now ranks in the top seven places of the world's top 10 best-selling smartphones. Apple's fiercest competitor, Samsung, only made it into the top 10 with three Galaxy A series smartphones, while Xiaomi, Transsion and other smartphone brands are not included.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-shocks-the-competition-iPhone-dominates-the-top-10-best-selling-smartphones-with-seven-models.806228.0.html

lmao

looks like real iphone owners care about sideloading much less than android owners and haters want us to believe

RobertJasiek

Quote from: lmao on February 23, 2024, 10:43:19looks like real iphone owners care about sideloading much less than android owners and haters want us to believe

haters among iphone owners
haters among android device owners
haters among other people

Adjust to reality instead of perceiving haters everywhere!

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 12:07:51haters among iphone owners
haters among android device owners
haters among other people

Adjust to reality instead of perceiving haters everywhere!
what does this nonsense even mean lmao
reality struck you hard and you came up with yet another low-iq comment?

Tim Apple

Quote from: lmao on February 23, 2024, 12:34:30what does this nonsense even mean lmao
Agreed, people's hate for Apple is irrational and it's making every single of their comments look like special olympics prize nominee. But data in this article clearly shows that the moment they earn some cash they are getting an iPhone.

RobertJasiek

Quote from: Tim Apple on February 23, 2024, 12:53:01people's hate for Apple is irrational

1) Not all people are the same.

2) Not every criticism or negative feeling is hatred.

3) Apple determined actions are the cause for quite a few people's determined reactions.

4) Feelings may be irrational while criticism can be rational or irrational.

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 14:25:111) Not all people are the same.
2) Not every criticism or negative feeling is hatred.
3) Apple determined actions are the cause for quite a few people's determined reactions.
4) Feelings may be irrational while criticism can be rational or irrational.
every fucking time in every article with 'apple' in name this guy shows up and starts posting some crap no one asked him about lmao
just gtfo already

RobertJasiek

Might be you yourself to write in every thread with Apple...!

Your most prominent contribution to those threads is criticising the existence of other discussants. The reality is hard: yours is not the only opinion in the world.

(You have overlooked that I am almost uninterested in threads about Apple watches or AR/VR products because such products I would never buy.)

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 18:01:15Your most prominent contribution to those threads is criticising the existence of other discussants.
when they start discussing themselves and their ego instead of an article, yes lmao
Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 18:01:15Might be you yourself to write in every thread with Apple...!
i'd prefer to read opinions from people owning or interested in the ecosystem, not hater trolls like yourself

RobertJasiek

Quote from: lmao on February 23, 2024, 18:24:52from people owning or interested in the ecosystem,

Such as me.

Quotehater trolls

And I prefer discussion according to the law. (That is, no insults.)

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 18:49:07Such as me.
you are a troll hater who just floods comments with low-effort crap trying to turn them into his own echo chamber
you even appear every time apple haters are mentioned lmao
Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 18:49:07And I prefer discussion according to the law. (That is, no insults.)
like how many times do i have to tell it's not a chat about your ego lmao
don't be toxic hater and no one will insult you, just like in real life

RobertJasiek

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on February 23, 2024, 20:12:34You want an Apple bubble where everything is "I love Apple!". This is not such a place.
no one was ever saying "i love apple", apple selling better than everyone else is the topic of the article lmao.
why do haters always revert to putting words in other people's mouths when you are out of arguments wth

Deplatform the haters

Not surprising to me. They're not even trying to compete. High-end Qcomm devices have been overpriced for multiple generations now. For example Sony Xperia 5 V, Samsung Galaxy S23 and Xiaomi 13 all cost more than a base iPhone 14. Low to mid range Qcomm SoC's have stagnated and are segmented in such a way that they're barely faster than chips from 4 years ago, which forces / pushes you to look at their more premium if you want any real gains.

Mediatek & Exynos have terrible history with regard to kernel source and just communication with open source communities in general. Most custom roms prefer Qcomm and mesa only provides decent stable drivers for Adreno (required for many sideloaded apps for optimal performance).

So there's basically no competition besides Qcomm in android world. They are essentially competing with themselves.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview