News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6 rumored to be the thinnest Galaxy Z Fold so far, sport Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC and a slightly larger battery

Started by Redaktion, February 22, 2024, 17:36:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy Z Fold 6, expected to launch alongside the Galaxy Ring, has been subject to recent leaks regarding its expected features. Although reportedly lacking an S Pen slot, it offers enhancements such as a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor, a slightly larger 4,600 mAh battery, and a titanium build along with sharp edges similar to that of the Galaxy S24 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold-6-rumored-to-be-the-thinnest-Galaxy-Z-Fold-so-far-sport-Snapdragon-8-Gen-3-SoC-and-a-slightly-larger-battery.805712.0.html

Alex Szecsy

Bought the s24 ultra, would have bought the fold 6 but samsung will not make a slot and include the s-pen, until they do that this device seems pointless. Everyone is frustrated that samsung thinks they know what is best for their customers. I want my sd card slot back, the headphone jack (Bluetooth quality is just not as good) and a slot for the s-pen. If they do not put the sd card option back in the next ultra, or put the pen into the body of the fold I will be going to for Red magic phone. Tired of samsungs eco system and their "they know best" approach instead of listening to their customers.

Jim Piunti

You, of course, can do what you like, but it seems odd that refusing the Fold 6 because it doesn't have a pen slot, seems a little silly when there will inevitably be cases marketed that will provide one. I'm using a wallet-style case with S-Pen holder, with my Fold 4, it's perfectly fine. I'll have had this phone three years by the time the Fold 6 is released, and I'll definitely be picking one up soon after it's available.

Snafu

Fold without s-pen slot will make me buy any chinese foldable phone which at least has better cameras.
S-pen slot would be the only one selling point.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview