News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

A whole bunch of MSI laptops with Comet Lake-H are now shipping to customers to combat the AMD Asus Zephyrus G15

Started by Redaktion, April 12, 2020, 06:14:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Amd FTW

What the freak?  I can't wait for 4900H to be released.  Maybe I will buy a 4800H instead.  IDK.  But definitely NOT an Intel piece of garbage!!

william blake

Quote from: Amd FTW on April 14, 2020, 06:39:13
What the freak?  I can't wait for 4900H to be released.  Maybe I will buy a 4800H instead.  IDK.  But definitely NOT an Intel piece of garbage!!
understandable. but they are the same, thanks to amd marketing. ryzen 9 is a better binned ryzen 7.
i am mad at this situation because my goal is 17-incher with the fastest cpu, memory and ssd on the market. plus repaste. (buying memory and ssd separately ofc)
so, with this ryzen 7-9 nonsense i should spend extra 100-150usd for a tiny performance uplift or save the money and it will damage my feelings about own the best :)

toven

Quote from: william blake on April 14, 2020, 17:15:09
Quote from: Amd FTW on April 14, 2020, 06:39:13
understandable. but they are the same, thanks to amd marketing. ryzen 9 is a better binned ryzen 7.
i am mad at this situation because my goal is 17-incher with the fastest cpu, memory and ssd on the market. plus repaste. (buying memory and ssd separately ofc)
so, with this ryzen 7-9 nonsense i should spend extra 100-150usd for a tiny performance uplift or save the money and it will damage my feelings about own the best :)
For me, I'm happy to pay 100US more for the better bin guarantee than save 100 but couldn't  know I've won the lotto or not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview