News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ROG Swift OLED PG49WCD: ASUS confirms US pricing and release window for new 49-inch QD-OLED gaming monitor

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2023, 19:43:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS has now confirmed pricing for the ROG Swift OLED PG49WCD, a gaming monitor that the company debuted in May. The company has also revealed a rough release window for the ultra-wide gaming monitor, which is much earlier than any of the company's other new ROG Swift OLED gaming monitors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ROG-Swift-OLED-PG49WCD-ASUS-confirms-US-pricing-and-release-window-for-new-49-inch-QD-OLED-gaming-monitor.742963.0.html

2inchpusher

Any info if the PIP will allow for adjustable resolutions?  I own the lg 45gr95qe and find it horrible with FPS games due to the res size and lack of adjusting dual screen resolutions besides factory standard sizing and also their KVM is horrendous.  It does not register an active game as an application or at least if your gaming PC is designated the sub and you're streaming as the main.
I want an ultrawide with customizable frame sizes beyond some incredibly odd size choices.

Alex Alderson

Quote from: 2inchpusher on August 23, 2023, 06:01:02Any info if the PIP will allow for adjustable resolutions?  I own the lg 45gr95qe and find it horrible with FPS games due to the res size and lack of adjusting dual screen resolutions besides factory standard sizing and also their KVM is horrendous.  It does not register an active game as an application or at least if your gaming PC is designated the sub and you're streaming as the main.
I want an ultrawide with customizable frame sizes beyond some incredibly odd size choices.

Unfortunately not, ASUS only mentioned PIP with respect to the ROG Swift OLED PG32UCDM and said nothing about adjustable resolutions even then.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview