News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Half-Life 2 RTX: 'Incredible remaster' announced with accompanying gameplay footage video

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2023, 15:00:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An RTX remaster of Half-Life 2 is on the way. According to NVIDIA, Half-Life 2 RTX is being developed by 'four of the top Half-Life 2 Mod teams', who are using various techniques to improve image quality from the original game. NVIDIA has also released a short Half-Life 2 RTX video, highlighting the visual improvements even at this early stage of development.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Half-Life-2-RTX-Incredible-remaster-announced-with-accompanying-gameplay-footage-video.742697.0.html

Neenyah

Better graphics does not create better gameplay and playing experience (AKA having more fun).

Dannn

Dannn

Quote from: Neenyah on August 22, 2023, 15:16:49Better graphics does not create better gameplay and playing experience (AKA having more fun).

The hell are you talking about??? It's HL2 !!! Have you ever play that game???

Neenyah

Lol, calm down, I'm just saying that now, almost 20 years later, releasing just updated visuals without adding any new gameplay content, won't make the already awesome game any more fun than it already is/was. Better visual are nice, yes, but it's the same existing content. Compare that to something like Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition where they released heavily upgraded graphics and new content and you will know what I mean here.

Dannn

Quote from: Neenyah on August 22, 2023, 19:41:29Lol, calm down, I'm just saying that now, almost 20 years later, releasing just updated visuals without adding any new gameplay content, won't make the already awesome game any more fun than it already is/was. Better visual are nice, yes, but it's the same existing content. Compare that to something like Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition where they released heavily upgraded graphics and new content and you will know what I mean here.

This is not official release from creators of HL. It's from mod comunity. It hardly can be with some new added content.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview