News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G review: The unrivaled folding smartphone

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2021, 07:00:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Samsung has presented the third generation of its folding smartphone along with many detailed improvements. The foldable leaves a mature impression now, it looks more stable, and it has also become more affordable.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold3-5G-review-The-unrivaled-folding-smartphone.561594.0.html

Miltspoon

I bought one for my wife and one for myself. The way we feel about this phone cannot be put in words. We love them and are very happy with them. They are fast, very sturdy, and easy to use. They are the most fun phone we have ever had. These are something that is well worth the money. Ours are both unlocked. Mine black and hers silver.

JN

I have the phone and while they don't advise removing the screen protector it can be removed and a better one can be installed. Not going to advertise for them but it really reduces finger prints a lot more and is also a bit harder so it makes the crease even less obvious. The downside is the price of the protector but imo worth it

Narayanan

Quote from: JN on September 20, 2021, 02:36:55
I have the phone and while they don't advise removing the screen protector it can be removed and a better one can be installed. Not going to advertise for them but it really reduces finger prints a lot more and is also a bit harder so it makes the crease even less obvious. The downside is the price of the protector but imo worth it
I am looking for a Good quality screen protector for my zfold 3, I am considering 2 brands Gadgetshieldz or spigen which one do you recommend

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview