News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Maxed out 2024 Lenovo LOQ 15 gaming laptop with latest AMD Ryzen 7 sees nearly $400 discount

Started by Redaktion, May 03, 2024, 18:46:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The latest Lenovo LOQ 15 is on sale, with the maxed-out configuration seeing a hefty 31% discount. With this deal, the gaming laptop with the new Ryzen 7 8845HS, Nvidia RTX 4060, 16 GB of RAM, and 512 GB of PCIe 4.0 storage is currently available at $883.19 on the official store.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Maxed-out-2024-Lenovo-LOQ-15-gaming-laptop-with-latest-AMD-Ryzen-7-sees-nearly-400-discount.834042.0.html

JUAN_pcbox

I am not a gamer so I do not need any dedicated graphics card, but I do need a laptop that gives me mobility, weighs less than 2.2 pounds and has enough CPU + iGPU power and after seeing the very positive comments from MINISFORUM on YouTube and The incredible battery life is essential for me because I work anywhere, I am about to buy it, I hope this website can make a comparison between MINISFORUM V3 vs Surface 10 Pro.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview