News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Elon Musk was 100% sure Cybertruck would play Cyberpunk but Steam gaming can't run on its limited hardware

Started by Redaktion, February 27, 2024, 19:06:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Delta Echo

If Steam didn't suck so bad, maybe it would be compatible on more devices. Who really gives a sh*t if a vehicle has capability to play games when there is way more important sh*t it can be used for?

MeMyselfnI

Quote from: R2 on February 28, 2024, 07:48:23Steam requires 512 MB Ram to run... the whole of windows 11 requires 4gb ram... i can't imagine how anyone who has a basic understanding of pc's can think that steam would require 16gb of ram to run... hell, cyberpunk itself lists 12gb as minimum requirements.

Bruh you need 32gb of ram just to run the original Oregon Trail game. So how would windows only need 4Gb and Steam 512MB? Gotta love the Internet sheesh.

Wait did consumer motherboards even have the capacity for that much Ram... I stand by it anyways.

Okay jokes aside I was practicing for my interview to become a journalist I really, REALLY want the job can't you tell? Okay now I'm done. Yes you are correct and the article lost me at that part. I have to assume they meant Cyberpunk or games in general? At least I hope so.

Ackza

He could have literally just told people you need to buy a steam deck and just connect it to the cybertrycks screen, it's really that simple and let's him sell steam decks, and anyone wanting to hack mod or upgrade their car to play video games is free to do that on their own rime. It's a weird unreasonable request lol and it's like dude yeah...

I'm sure you COULD run a stripped down version of any game on any hardware eventually especially if the cyberpunk is parked and not actually using its processing power...

But he could be out here selling steam decks if he just made sure those handheld devices simply fit anywhere in any cup holder or center Console and then connect it to the cybertrucks screen with a software update simple as that. All the truck has to do is accept wireless or hdmi wired input from a steam deck but I'm sure wireless is fine right? Maybe he can sell adapters and holders for steam decks and Controlleys and make special edition cyberpunk cybertruck gaming controller with some legit company and make it actually nice and somethin people want who can't afford the actual truck yet

miked9746

What hilarious are these morons that are somehow still shocked & surprised when one of the many many many many lies of Musk doesn't come to fruition!!   🤣🤣🤣

lmao

elon is getting all the hate in the world just for being rich and having conservative views.
and as usual the smaller and the more unimportant someone is, the more he hates.

D-Chan

It says steam requirements are 16GB RAM on a Tesla. Read it closely. Perhaps it takes 15.5gb to run everything else simultaneously.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview