News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony VZ-E10 II to arrive mid-2024 as cut-back A6700 sans IBIS for nearly 50% less in latest sketchy rumour

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2023, 19:08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony's compact vlog-centric ZV-E10 looks to be readying for an update before the middle of 2024. The new compact camera is rumoured to be based on the tech in the recent A6700. It will likely feature much of the same design as the outgoing model, meaning no EVF and no in-body image stabilisation, although at almost half the price of the A6700.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-VZ-E10-II-to-arrive-mid-2024-as-cut-back-A6700-sans-IBIS-for-nearly-50-less-in-latest-sketchy-rumour.782940.0.html

Matthew s

Matthew s

"Sony VZ-E10 II to arrive mid-2024 as cut-back A6700 sans IBIS for nearly 50% less in latest sketchy rumour"

Eddyboy

Not a good time to pick up the current E10. I assume the price will drop significantly when the new model comes out. So I find myself waiting for the new one even if I decide on the old model.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview