News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus Smartphone Review - A battery giant with a 90Hz display

Started by Redaktion, August 14, 2020, 14:58:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Moto G 5G Plus is the latest mid-range cell phone from Motorola. The Moto-G smartphone combines a huge 5,000 mAh battery with a Snapdragon 765G at an RRP of just under 350 Euros (~$413. You can find out whether this Motorola smartphone is worth buying in this review of the Moto G 5G Plus.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G-5G-Plus-Smartphone-Review-A-battery-giant-with-a-90Hz-display.484468.0.html

Jim_question

The review states there is no PWM detected on the device yet having one here I can see PWM at around < 75% brightness with a very high shutterspeed on an external camera at 1/4000 +  :(

Is there testing here from another device / was there a particular setting that you used on the device that stopped you from seeing PWM?

I think I may have to return the device as it is flickering and I am sensitive to it.

Solas

You need to update this review as I have just tested my moto g 5g plus, and it definitely has PWM below 70%.

The frequency rate seems quite low too, so it can definitely cause effects in sensitive individuals.

Please retest or update the review.

ROMEO B. LARA JR.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview