News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Prestige 13 AI Evo laptop review - Core Ultra 7 and OLED weighing under 1 kg

Started by Redaktion, March 08, 2024, 01:36:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI's Prestige 13 AI Evo is an extremely compact and lightweight subnotebook featuring good connectivity options, an OLED panel and a Meteor Lake processor. When it comes to its performance, however, you may have to make a few compromises—plus, the laptop's fan has its work cut out for it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Prestige-13-AI-Evo-laptop-review-Core-Ultra-7-and-OLED-weighing-under-1-kg.810670.0.html

lmao

i like the fact they are trying, but M3 air at half the power consumption runs geekbench better.
75Wh for 13 inch is huge, that's where its battery life is coming from, not from efficiency.

but overall looks like a nice-ish all-rounder laptop

Yiqi Yu

Thank you for the review!

As a user of this laptop, I wonder whether your test conditions under MSI AI Engine has had a negative impact on its performance. The AI mode (MSI Center version 2.0.32.0) behaves abnormally (it can switch to performance mode when I open a word document, for example). So I would have rather chosen more "traditional" power profiles + the corresponding windows power settings to conduct the test.

Also, MSI rather frequently updates its BIOS. In idle, this device now does not ramp up its fan as much as it used to.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview