News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lousy RTX 4080 sales allegedly prompting Nvidia to constrict RTX 4090 stock to push people towards the US$1,200 offering

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2023, 09:21:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Blame game

Quote from: Jeremy on February 20, 2023, 21:48:27If you want to talk politics.. last 45 caused the worst inflation. Taxation of your electronics.. it's called tarrifs.. mandated and without vote taxation. $2400/ month pay bonuses for non essential workers. Where did that money come from? I worked every day and got nothing extra.. just more work..child bonuses? Don't blame the current president on what he was handed. 45 caused the inflation we are currently living with.

Unjust

This is a joke considering 4090 stocks been very low already ive checked daily on every site and only ones i have ever seen were msi and lots of complaints about fan on that one just another reason to justify 4090s low numbers

Josh

Stopped PC gaming a while ago when GPU prices fed greed. The PS5 is perfect for me, and like/like PC hardware is multitudes more expensive.

Billy

After what nvidia did to evga I do not care what they do or charge anymore.  I will not buy nvidia anymore. Thats hard for me to say since I have been buying there products for 20 years plus.  When I need a new gpu intel wins my money. Nvidia is just greedy and they won't ever change.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview